Let's learn how to say "LOVE" in English.
************************************************
Saying " I am Falling for You " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 我墜入你的情網裡了 "

@Even though we've just met, it feels like I've known you forever.

雖然我們才剛認識,感覺上已經認識你一輩子了。

@
As we get to know each other better, I find I can't stop loving you.

當我們彼此了解越深我發現我無法停止愛你 

 

Saying " You are Wonderful " to Your Sweetheart

 

對心愛的人說 : " 你真是好極了 "

@You are the cutest person I have ever met.

你是我見過最可愛的人

@I am so fortunate that I found such a wonderful person like you.

我是如此的幸運能找到像你這麼美好的人

Saying " I am Crazy About You " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 我為你瘋狂 "

@I find your thoughtfulness very attractive.

你的體貼深深地吸引了我

@I find good-natured people like you irresistible.

我無法拒絕心地如此善良的你


Saying " You Mean a Lot to Me " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 你對我而言意義重大 "

@Our love grows stronger everyday because we understand each other so well.

我們的愛因為彼此了解而變得更堅定


Saying " Thank You " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 謝謝 "

@I would not be as happy as I am today without your company.

如果沒有你的陪伴我不會像今天這麼快樂

@Thank you for being a good companion to me.

謝謝你成為我的良伴


Saying " You've Changed My Life " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 你改變了我的生命 "

@You have taught me the value of love.

你教我學會了愛的真諦

@Being with you  is the most wonderful thing in my life.

和你在一起是我一生中最美好的事


Saying " You Can Count on Me " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 你可以信賴我 "

@I may not always be perfect, but I promise to love you with all my heart.

我或許不夠完美但是我承諾將以最真摯的心來愛你

@No matter what happens, you can always count on me.

無論發生任何事你都可以信賴我


Saying " We Need to Talk " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 我們需要談談 "

@I have this feeling that you don't care about me as much as before.

我覺得你不再像以前那樣地在乎我


Saying " Sorry " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 抱歉 "

@I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.

很抱歉我不是故意要傷害你的

@I am sorry things didn't work out.

我很抱歉讓你大失所望


Saying " Sorry " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 對不起 "

@I apologize for neglecting your feelings.

我很抱歉疏忽了你的感受

@I hate to say this, but it is time we went out separate ways.

我實在不願意啟齒但是我想該是分手的時候了


Saying " It's Over " to Your Sweetheart

對心愛的人說 : " 結束了 "

@I don't want to break up with you, but there is no other way.

我不願和你分手但是沒有其它的辦法了


Saying " I am Touched" to Your sweetheart

對心愛的人說 "我被感動了"

@After all you have done for me, I feel so blessed.

你為我所做的一切, 讓我覺得我是如此的幸福

@Thank you for staying by my side through the difficult times.

謝謝你在這段艱辛的歲月陪在我身邊


Saying "I Love You No Matter What" to Your Sweetheart

對你心愛的人說 : "無論如何, 我都愛你  "

@I still love you even though things may not always be easy.

即使我們的情路並不是很順, 但我依然愛你如昔


Will You.........

        你願意... 

       @Will you be my wife?

        你願意成為我的妻子嗎?

        @Will you marry me?

         你願意和我結婚嗎? (你願意嫁給我嗎?)


I want to ......

我要...

@I want to start a family with you !

我要與你一起共組家庭

@I want to be with you forever !

我要永遠和你在一起




【From】http://home.kimo.com.tw/echo35352000/Love-E.htm


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    easonlin 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()